Plug-in lines are mainly used in electronic products, but some are also used in other products. Plug-in line conveyor is generally used in the production of automatic insertion of substrates in electronic factories. It is suitable for the production process of PCB plug-in, welding, inspection and so on. Width adjusting device of plug-in line conveyor adopts international advanced ball bearing, which is light, flexible and noise-free. The frame of plug-in line conveyor mainly adopts aluminium profile structure, which has beautiful appearance and convenient installation.
The main forms of plug-in line include unilateral plug-in conveyor, bilateral plug-in conveyor, linear plug-in conveyor, circular plug-in conveyor, inclined plug-in conveyor and rotary load-shifting plug-in conveyor.
The length of the single line body of the plug-in line is usually 2 meters, 2.4 meters, 3 meters, etc. The height of the line body is generally 750 mm (sitting posture) and 9000-1000 mm (standing posture).
Each line body of plug-in line conveyor can be connected and lengthened in parallel. When the end is equipped with a turning transplanting mechanism, the connection body can be reversed and parallel.
The motor power of a single plug-in line is usually 40W, 60W and 90W.
Conveying speed is adjustable in 0.5-3 m/min. Power supply: 220V 50HZ.
Plug-in line can improve production efficiency when used alone or in conjunction with wave soldering machine. It is often used as the main production line equipment in some electronic factories.
Plug-in line classification:
1. It can be divided into manual plug-in line and chain automatic plug-in line. It is suitable for plug-in process of multi-specification circuit board.
2. Plug-in line style: unilateral, bilateral plug-in line, turn plug-in line.
3. Electronic control mode: frequency conversion, stepless speed regulation motor, electronic speed regulation motor.
4. Operating mode: can be divided into compulsory and free.
5. Side waist structure: steel structure, aluminum structure.
6. Options: trachea, fan, process card rack, dashboard, socket, toolbox
Plug-in line features:
1. Can be customized according to customer requirements, widely used in the electronic industry.
2. the assembly line and the configuration of the product line can be changed arbitrarily. The speed of the plug-in line can be adjusted by the variable speed knob. The width of the plug-in line can be high with the width of the circuit board at any time, and the fuselage is made of aluminum alloy.
3. The manual plug-in line uses aluminium profile guide rail as the transmission medium, so the line body has low friction, no noise, no need to add any lubricant, and no pollution to the PCB transported.